Quicksilver 505 Activ Open
The Quicksilver 505 Activ combines form and function in equal measures. Sporty styling, outstanding features and great value set it apart. And from the largest swimming platform to the best console storage, it repeatedly scores best in category. Make the most of the integrated rod holders with some light fishing, have fun on the water thanks to the ski pole or just convert the cockpit and relax in the sun lounge. And we’ve taken your concerns on-board with a high freeboard for increased child safety. Getting in and out of the water is easy with strategically placed handrails and ladder, while the large swimming platform gives good access to the cockpit. When it comes to flexibility, the cockpit converts into dining area or sun lounge. The Activ 505 takes good care of everyone on-board. Make the sea your playground.
|Engine||Mercury EFI 80hp Fourstroke|
|Fuel Tank||50 l|
|Fresh water tank||/|
Full safety equipment
Water sports equipment on request
● Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
● Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
● Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
● The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
● In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
● All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.