Damor 980 Fjera is a luxury, comfortable and very reliable motor boat, ideal for family cruising. Classic outside line complements the luxurious interior of cherry and teak deck.
|Period||1 Week||1 Day|
|15.03 – 09.06||1850 €||350 €|
|10.06 – 21.06||2290 €||400 €|
|22.06 – 06.09||3290 €||490 €|
|07.09 – 22.09||2290 €||400 €|
|23.09 – 01.11||1850 €||350 €|
Damor Fjera 980 is based in Trogir. You can hire this boat from Split, Kastela, Seget, Okrug, Marina and have this boat delivered to you, free of charge.
For further locations please send an inquiry and we will respond about the possibility and price.
Damor 980 Fjera is a luxury, comfortable and very reliable motor boat, ideal for family cruising. Classic outside line complements the luxurious interior of cherry and teak deck. The interior is well equipped so you won’t need a luxury apartment. Two cabins with double beds will satisfy even the most demanding. The central part of the boat, steering with a lounge, is equipped with a kitchen on one side and U-shaped sofa which can be easily transformed into an extra bed. The cockpit is functional and rational with plenty of seating and storage, and enough space to move freely. Sunbathing on sundeck or enjoying the deep shade of the deck are the toughest decisions after you board this beauty. Book this unique ship and enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic Sea!Top-noch instruments like a large GPS, vessel view, audio system will make your cruising experience a lifetime memory. Easy to deploy bimini top will protect your family from the sun rays on the Croatian coast. However, if you’d like to get some tan on the amazing Adriatic coastline, the sundeck at the bow deploys within seconds and has enough space for you to relax on the sun.
Make a reservation
● Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
● Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
● Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
● The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
● In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
● All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.