Quicksilver ACTIV 505 ads a new dimension to the small boat charter. This all-round 5 meter boat has everything to fill up the needs of a small family or a group of friends. Being a walkarround type of boat, it is perfect for energetic youngsters who like to move a lot around the boat and enjoy the water sports. With that in mind, we decided to place a larger engine on the stern, 80 HP Mercury EFI instead of the standard recommended 60HP engine. Perfect for wakeboarding and true pleasure on the water thanks to the ski-pole on the stern of the boat.
Quicksilver 505 repeatedly scores best in the category with the sporty styling and outstanding features.Top-noch instruments like a large GPS, vessel view, audio system will make your cruising experience a lifetime memory. Easy to deploy bimini top will protect your family from the sun rays on the Croatian coast. However, if you’d like to get some tan on the amazing Adriatic coastline, the sundeck at the bow deploys within seconds and has enough space for you to relax on the sun.
|Period||1 Week||1 Day|
|15.03 – 09.06||490 €||100 €|
|10.06 – 21.06||690 €||140 €|
|22.06 – 06.09||890 €||180 €|
|07.09 – 22.09||690 €||140 €|
|23.09 – 01.11||490 €||100 €|
● Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
● Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
● Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
● The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
● In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
● All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.