Quicksilver 605 ACTIV Open
Touch screen gps, economical, fast and easy to navigate.
Description of the boat
Pleasure seekers won’t hesitate to take to the water in the Activ 605 Open. Opportunities to have fun abound and it’s the ideal choice for light fishing, water sports or simply soaking up the sun. It also comes with some of the award-winning features of the Activ 675 Open, Powerboat of the Year 2011, such as easy sun lounge conversion and intelligent use of space. It’s no surprise the Activ 605 Open does best in category for storage capacities, largest carrying capacity, best access from water to cockpit and outstandingly low fuel consumption with the new Mercury EFI 150 engine. Top-notch instruments like a large GPS, vessel view, audio system will make your cruising experience a lifetime memory. Easy to deploy bimini top will protect your family from the sun rays on the Croatian coast. However, if you’d like to get some tan on the amazing Adriatic coastline, the sundeck at the bow deploys within seconds and has enough space for you to relax on the sun.
|Period||1 Week||1 Day|
|15.03 – 09.06||1090 €||200 €|
|10.06 – 21.06||1390 €||240 €|
|22.06 – 06.09||1590 €||280 €|
|07.09 – 22.09||1390 €||240 €|
|23.09 – 01.11||1590 €||200 €|
Send a request
Fill up an inquiry form and receive an offer from our advisor. Fields marked with * are required.
Terms of boat rental
● Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
● Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
● Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
● The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
● In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
● All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.