Quicksilver 675, the best boat in the class comes with a modern, sportive and stylish design. Nice and cozy cockpit area equipped with a top-notch instruments will make you feel like a true captain. Even though this boat is an open type vessel, the cabin in the central console is big enough for two people, it provides protection and it is perfect for an afternoon nap. The cabin can also be used as a large storage compartment. Even though the boat has storage compartments in the bow and the deck areas. Activ 675 Open is designed with numerous well-thought features such as versatile bow area. The bow area can be converted into an extended sun lounge within seconds.
|Period||1 Week||1 Day|
|15.03 – 09.06||1090 €||200 €|
|10.06 – 21.06||1390 €||240 €|
|22.06 – 06.09||1590 €||280 €|
|07.09 – 22.09||1390 €||240 €|
|23.09 – 01.11||1090 €||200 €|
● Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
● Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
● Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
● The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
● In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
● All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.